What you’ll need:
- Your used false lashes
- Rubbing alcohol (I use 70%)
- A small dish or bowl
- Original eyelash tray that your lashes came in
- First place your lashes into a small bowl/dish.
- Next, pour rubbing alcohol into the bowl/dish until your lashes are completely submerged.
- Leave them soaking for a few moments.
- Next, gently remove mascara and glue with your fingers.
- Once clean, place the eyelashes back in their original tray to maintain their shape.
- That’s it!
Happy cleaning!! 🙂