- Cuts way down on getting ready time.
- Pretty much always look wide awake and refreshed.
- No pesky eyelash glue mishaps (I have them quite often).
- Washing your face much differently.
- Sleeping more carefully, so not to squish your new lashes into the pillow.
- Unable to use liquid eyeliner.
- Slightly pricier than faux lashes (but not much – range from $25-$60 for approx. 2-3 weeks).
- Commitment to same eyelash design for a two week period (for those of you who like to change it up).
Overall, I would highly recommend trying them out for yourselves. I will definitely be getting them again.
Thanks for reading! 🙂