- Artificial lashes of your choice (I used Dodo Lashes, style D115).
- Cosmetic grade glitter.
- Glitter adhesive (I used Sprinkles Glue from Beauty Bakerie).
- While leaving your lashes in their tray, brush a third (or however much you are wanting for your first glitter) with glitter adhesive.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the lash.
- After the tops have dried fully, gently remove them from their tray, and repeat the process with the bottom side of the lashes.
- Once both sides have dried, you are ready to apply.
To see the final result, check out my Instagram @allthingsadoredofficial
Thanks for reading and have a great 4th of July! 🤗